Based on the Purpose, Vision, Mission, Values and as part of the company's “Global Strategy”, CBC set as commitments regarding Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems:
1. CUSTOMER, EMPLOYEES AND STAKEHOLDERS:
- Focus on increasing customer and stakeholder satisfaction;
- Deepen the business knowledge of our customers and stakeholders to anticipate their needs and expectations;
- Educate, enable and raise awareness, promoting competence and development of employees and partners;
- Make the policy available to all stakeholders and the public at any time.
2. CONTEXT AND PURPOSE OF THE ORGANIZATION:
- Reinforce our market competitiveness;
- Apply the best management practices, technical standards and available technologies to prevent and ensure Health and Safety, with the commitment and participation of all.
- Comply with legal, regulatory and statutory requirements;
- Comply with Internal Regulations and Procedures.
4. CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT AND PERFORMANCE INCREASE:
- Undertake actions to continually improve environmental protection activities by preventing or mitigating adverse environmental impacts;
- Provide a capable structure to manage occupational health and safety (OHS) risks and opportunities that prevent injuries and health problems related to work and safe and economical workplaces;
- Maintain an effective management system through consultation and effective participation of employees;
- Continually improve processes, products and services by maximizing organizational knowledge and optimize resources through lessons learned;
- Work preventively using risks and opportunities management concepts and lessons learned to mitigate nonconformities in products and services.
CBC Management Policy - Edition November, 2019.