Based on the Mission, Vision and Values of CBC and as part of the company's "Global Strategy" in the development of activities associated with engineering, manufacturing, field assembly, support and technical assistance for boilers, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, reactors, process towers, tanks and other process equipment and for other industrial applications, including parts and components, we have established the following as commitments with regards to the Management Systems:
- We aim to satisfy Clients and Stakeholders, taking their requirements into account, and, when necessary maintaining communication with regards to pertinent issues;
- Comply with Internal Regulations and Legislation applicable to Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety, as well as the requirements contained in agreements and regulatory conventions;
- Strengthen our competitiveness in the market;
- Take preventative measures, through initial control, control of risks and use of records of occurrences to avoid nonconformities in products, damage to the environment and accidents at work;
- Educate, train and raise the awareness of the workforce on issues related to Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety, with the involvement of suppliers and partners;
- Maintain the effective participation of employees in order to achieve the objectives and continuous improvement of the results of the Management Systems.
CBC Management Policy - Edition June, 2015.