Commitment to customer satisfaction
CBC has an Integrated Quality Management System to comply with NBR ISO 9001 (since 1994), Environmental Management in accordance with NBR ISO 14001 (since 2005) and Occupational Health and Safety Management in accordance with OHSAS 18001 (since 2005) and ASME (since 1989).
The CBC Integrated Quality Management is completely documented through:
- Quality Manuals,
- Environmental Management Plan,
- Occupational Health & Safety Management Plans,
- Quality records and Instructions.
These systems were approved and certified by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance (LRQA).
Vision, Mission and Values
CBC's vision is to be the best capital goods company, admired for its innovative solutions, and contributions to a better future for the organization and society.
Providing products and services that satisfy customers, acting in a profitable manner, committed to the development of employees and adding value to society.
Our customer, our permanent commitment.
Integrity in dealings, negotiations and in compliance with laws.
Quality in products, services and process excellence.
Innovation to develop and improve solutions.
Sustainable attitudes: everyday decisions which are economically viable, based on the preservation of life and the development of society.
Developing people, imparting knowledge and transforming experiences into new possibilities.
Communication, clear and transparent.
Corporate Identity, preserve the intellectual and material assets of the organization.
Integrated Management Policy
Based on the Purpose, Vision, Mission, Values and as part of the company's “Global Strategy”, CBC set as commitments regarding Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems:
1. CUSTOMER, EMPLOYEES AND STAKEHOLDERS:
- Focus on increasing customer and stakeholder satisfaction;
- Deepen the business knowledge of our customers and stakeholders to anticipate their needs and expectations;
- Educate, enable and raise awareness, promoting competence and development of employees and partners;
- Make the policy available to all stakeholders and the public at any time.
2. CONTEXT AND PURPOSE OF THE ORGANIZATION:
- Reinforce our market competitiveness;
- Apply the best management practices, technical standards and available technologies to prevent and ensure Health and Safety, with the commitment and participation of all.
- Comply with legal, regulatory and statutory requirements;
- Comply with Internal Regulations and Procedures.
4. CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT AND PERFORMANCE INCREASE:
- Undertake actions to continually improve environmental protection activities by preventing or mitigating adverse environmental impacts;
- Provide a capable structure to manage occupational health and safety (OHS) risks and opportunities that prevent injuries and health problems related to work and safe and economical workplaces;
- Maintain an effective management system through consultation and effective participation of employees;
- Continually improve processes, products and services by maximizing organizational knowledge and optimize resources through lessons learned;
- Work preventively using risks and opportunities management concepts and lessons learned to mitigate nonconformities in products and services.
CBC Management Policy - Edition November, 2019.
CBC is authorized by the AMERICAN SOCIETY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS, for the use of the symbol ASME, and the codes S, U and U2 in the manufacture of boilers and pressure vessels. As well as, THE NATIONAL BOARD OF BOILER & PRESSURE VESSEL INSPECTORS certificate of authorization for use of the symbol "R" in boiler and pressure vessel repairs.
Since 1955 CBC INDÚSTRIAS PESADAS S.A., has been contributing towards the growth and development of Brazil through the supply of high quality products.
ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001
Scope of the Quality Management System
Applies to whole CBC, in activities associated with engineering, manufacturing, field assembly, support and technical assistance for boilers, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, reactors, process towers, tanks and other process equipment and for other industrial applications, including parts and components, being the processes managed according to all the requirements of NBR ISO 9001: 2015; in this way no exclusion is being claimed.
Outsourced processes that affect product compliance against requirements are controlled through:
- Evaluation and monitoring of suppliers;
- Verification and / or on-site supervision and / or Inspection of provided services, in the case of "Projects" by "Design and development verification"; in the case of "Industrialization" by designation of Supervisors and / or Inspectors and with the issuance of a "Technical Supply Specification"; and in the case of "Assembly" by designation of Supervision team to follow up on all phases of assembly and compliance with the established "Plans".
Environmental and Safety and Health Management System
Applies to whole CBC, Site of Jundiaí, in activities associated with engineering, manufacturing, administration of field assembly, support areas such as: Human Resources, Maintenance, Information Technology Management, support and technical assistance for boilers, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, reactors, process towers, tanks and other process equipment and other industrial applications, including parts and components, being the management processes according to the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001: 2007.
Outsourced services and activities within CBC's site, which affect management systems, are controlled for meeting applicable legal requirements and others, including internal procedures. Other activities and services carried out outside Jundiaí site, by third parties, are under the influence of the organization.